Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address:
- Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings.
- And get your IP address it starts with 192.168…..
Go to your windows PC and download Putty Software:
- Putty dURLload URL https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
Open Putty add to follow these steps:
- Add your IP address of your Enigma (Same IP as step 1) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open.
- Your default login and password are root.
- Copy your URL line (you will get it after you order your subscription).
- Use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER.
- Type reboot and your device will restart.
Now you will find IPTV folder, all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder.