Android (Smartphones, Android Box)
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial, we will use “IPTV” app. You can download the app from play store, but I’m giving you the download link bellow.
- Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iptvremote.android.iptv.
- Install the App, Open it, Click on navigation menu icon then click on the area “More……”.
- Now you have to enter your M3U playlist URL. BTW, the M3U URL link available on your member area.
Another most popular IPTV streaming app is IPTV smarters, here I’m telling you how you can install & setup IPTV smarters on your Android devices step by step.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Type in “iptv smarters” in the search box
- Click the install button and wait a few moments for the app to install
- Return to your home screen or App page to find the IPTV Smarters app. Launch the app
- Accept the Terms of Usage
- Click on Add New User and select to Load Your Playlist Or File/URL
- Add your login details for your IPTV service (username, password, and m3u location)
- IPTV Smarters will now begin downloading channels and series. Wait for this process to complete. It should take a couple of minutes only
- After doing this your profile should appear and now you can load and browse channels and series.